. . . . .
I decided today that October has got to be the busiest month. Somehow, it just is. Being busy is good and having some time to think about non-work things is even better.
A Non-Work List for October that is Short and Sweet
1. I have been reading Alice Monro’s Too Much Happiness
2. The library in Homer bought a copy of A Separation. I borrowed it, loved it, and returned it.
3. Knitting again, lots of little things. Can’t seem to stop.
4. Elisa tried out for the school play which involved singing a solo on stage for the auditions and was declared THE-official- bravest- person- in-our- family. Yesterday she told us that the worst part she could get would be the “snake butt”. Today she found out that she is snake #5, or as she refers to it, the snake butt, and she is okay with it. She is brave and flexible. What a girl!
5. Most important news of all is that this afternoon my nephew was born.