Monday is my day off. At least that’s what I tell myself. My list includes clean sheets, clean out the chicken coop, make a batch of pesto, pick more raspberries, pay bills, clean the bathroom. I don’t know. Probably a few more things. We’ll see how it goes.
I found this alternate list on my computer this morning.
- eat swiss cheese
- buy a new car that is either gold, hot pink, or turquoise
- read a funny story
- make Harriet food
- laugh at someone really loudly and point
- go to the park and talk to birds
- show up at the library and scream
- write a love letter to a bowl of cereal
- if you need to write something for your blog get real emotional so Elisa makes you a cool card and then post the card
- walk up to a stranger and tell them….
- give Harriet $1,000,000 in nickels
- make Elisa ACTUALLY clean her room
- eat a pickle